The Antidote

Counterspin for Health Care and Health News

Monday, November 27, 2006

Announcement: Grand Rounds

Heads up, everyone - I will be hosting Grand Rounds next week. Deadline is Sunday, December 3, 6 pm EST. Please submit posts for consideration to me at emily [dot] devoto [at] gmail [dot] com.

Guidelines for submitting? Yes, there are guidelines - but I am relying on the experience of the generous and erudite Dr. Anonymous; his blog offers lots of data, insights, etc. on the whole Grand Rounds process, if you're interested, not to mention Grand Rounds Volume 3 No. 9. In any case, follow Dr. Anonymous' suggestions, with the exception, of course, that you should send your posts to me, and by the Dec. 3 deadline.

3 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Blogger Dr. A said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Good luck on hosting Grand Rounds. Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions along the way. I know it sounds intimidating, but I know that you'll be fine.

 
At 5:55 AM, Blogger Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

Hi,
First time here.. You have a very ncie blog..And keep writing.. Very well maintained..

Have a nice day,
Ponnarasi.K

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Emily DeVoto, Ph.D., said...

Welcome, thanks for stopping by... keep reading!

Cheers,

Emily

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares