Thursday, January 11, 2007
- Name: Emily DeVoto, Ph.D.,
is an independent health care consultant, epidemiologist, and journalism groupie. She is exploring ways to promote, via the Internet, the use of evidence to improve health care and health journalism. Suggestions and co-conspirators always welcome. She can be reached at emily dot devoto at gmail dot com.
- Trend in health care costs still not in the right ...
- The photo says it all
- Antidote Interview #1: Hsien-Hsien Lei
- More on journalism training
- Essential training for health journalists
- Weekly this and that - Jan. 4, 2007
- Accepted quality measures don't measure quality
- Grand Rounds - the best of 2006
- Jet lag: science, maybe... but still mice
- Necessary but not sufficient
Please consider supporting The Antidote with a secure donation via PayPal