Thursday, February 08, 2007
- Name: Emily DeVoto, Ph.D.,
is an independent health care consultant, epidemiologist, and journalism groupie. She is exploring ways to promote, via the Internet, the use of evidence to improve health care and health journalism. Suggestions and co-conspirators always welcome. She can be reached at emily dot devoto at gmail dot com.
- The Antidote Interview #2: Robert Doherty, Americ...
- Physical activity for aging: where's the context?...
- Elder care: overlooking the root of the problem
- More on aviation and patient safety
- Hospital executive salaries: too high?
- Publishers pull out the big guns against open acce...
- Health Wonk Review is up
- The high cost of prescription drugs
- From the internists: an alternative health care r...
- Grand Rounds
Please consider supporting The Antidote with a secure donation via PayPal