The Antidote

Counterspin for Health Care and Health News

Monday, March 26, 2007

Patient safety with Paul Levy

Passing on another post at Running a Hospital, this time on forbidden abbreviations for writing prescriptions and making entries on charts.

I don't know how many of my readers are also keeping up independently with Paul's blog, so if it's unnecessary for me to keep linking to him, let me know.

But I have an ulterior motive here, which is that he'll let me interview him one of these days if I stay on his radar screen and provide him with a few extra hits. What do you say, Paul? Have I annoyed you enough yet?

2 Comments:

At 5:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's to interview about? All is revealed on the blog...

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Emily DeVoto, Ph.D., said...

Is it ok to email you some questions and you can look them over and then decide? They're already written.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares