The Antidote

Counterspin for Health Care and Health News

Friday, June 15, 2007

Top 100 health care blogs

(Warning: potentially confusing cross-referencing ahead...)

Thanks to Tony Chen of Hospital Impact, and one of my fellow World Health Care Bloggers, for pointing out the Healthcare 100 blogs, indexed by rankings in Google, Bloglines, Technorati, and eDrugsearch. The World Health Care Blog is number 47, and The Antidote is number 58! Lots of other blogging colleagues/buddies of mine are there as well; check it out.

4 Comments:

At 6:09 AM, Blogger Health Watch Center said...

Hello Emily,

Wow thank you very much for sharing this fabulous top 100 health care blogs...I was actually trying to find some think like this since few days and found them here on your blog.

SHZ.
Self Help Zone

 
At 7:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friend told me about this site. Thanks to www.Placidway.com. It suggested me best hospital for my hypothyroidism. I was pleased with my treatment and also enjoyed my vacations in India.

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger aardilam said...

Wow 58, eh?! Not to shabby.

Congrats Em! :)

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Cervantes said...

I wonder how they developed the universe for that? (Dr. Charles, for some reason, is on there twice, BTW.) It seems to me there could easily be some blogs that are largely or somewhat about health care that they overlooked, whereas others -- including Stayin' Alive -- might not really belong. (I think I'm about public health, and health care gets in only secondarily.) But it's an interesting list to explore.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares