Monday, September 10, 2007
- Name: Emily DeVoto, Ph.D.,
is an independent health care consultant, epidemiologist, and journalism groupie. She is exploring ways to promote, via the Internet, the use of evidence to improve health care and health journalism. Suggestions and co-conspirators always welcome. She can be reached at emily dot devoto at gmail dot com.
- Bee science
- Immigrants and mental health
- How Americans get information on health and cancer...
- Republican health care positions
- Tough talk on improving health care in California ...
- More on (lack of) regulation of lead in toys
- Catching up on the health blogosphere
- Just trying to figure out...
- National Quality Forum request for public comments...
- Preventing motor vehicle injuries in primary care
Please consider supporting The Antidote with a secure donation via PayPal