Tuesday, October 10, 2006
- Name: Emily DeVoto, Ph.D.,
is an independent health care consultant, epidemiologist, and journalism groupie. She is exploring ways to promote, via the Internet, the use of evidence to improve health care and health journalism. Suggestions and co-conspirators always welcome. She can be reached at emily dot devoto at gmail dot com.
- Unblocking translational research
- Weekly this and that
- Evidence-based health news site recognized
- Browsing the health blogosphere
- Health care quality needs a sugar daddy, too
- Big studies: Size isn't everything
- The new Medicare drug benefits: good news or bad ...
- More on autism
- Autism and paternal age: let's hear it for popula...
- What is a breakthrough, anyway?
Please consider supporting The Antidote with a secure donation via PayPal