The Antidote

Counterspin for Health Care and Health News

Friday, December 08, 2006

Cell phones still not linked to cancer

The Knight Science Journalism Tracker has done a nice job of wrapping up the news coverage of yet another update of the large Scandinavian epidemiology study in this week's Journal of the National Cancer Institute.

I don't know whether people are still worried that cell phones cause cancer, but they sure don't seem to be worried that cell phones cause traffic accidents.

2 Comments:

At 6:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, the paradoxes of mankind. Kinda like when we go to one of those greasy kebab shops, order two pizzas with everything on, a pile of large chips, then a Diet Coke.

I like your style of writing. I commented on it when I was plugging your blog for Grand Rounds. I hope you don't mind the picture I used for you :)

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger Emily DeVoto, Ph.D., said...

Thanks for the plug, but I couldn't see the picture... kinda curious now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares