The Antidote

Counterspin for Health Care and Health News

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Public service announcement

A confession: sometimes I get all self-important and identify myself (with some irony) as a public health professional. But then, if the topic is infectious diseases, I often have to explain to my listeners that, although my training is in epidemiology, I personally don't have much training in infectious diseases per se. So I launch into examples of other kinds of epidemiology that are more up my alley: chronic diseases, injuries, health care, etc.

Today, though, I found over at Genetics & Health (thanks, Hsien!), a really neat, pure public health video on coughing and sneezing into your sleeve to avoid spreading germs. I share it with you in the name of professional duty - enjoy! (It's actually not too gross.)

1 Comments:

At 5:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not only is the video not gross, it's good entertainment! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares