Tuesday, April 10, 2007
- Name: Emily DeVoto, Ph.D.,
is an independent health care consultant, epidemiologist, and journalism groupie. She is exploring ways to promote, via the Internet, the use of evidence to improve health care and health journalism. Suggestions and co-conspirators always welcome. She can be reached at emily dot devoto at gmail dot com.
- Chit-chatting with corporate America on health car...
- World Health Care blog
- Coverage: MRI screening recommendations for breast...
- Patient safety with Paul Levy
- Evidence against overtreatment of heart attacks
- Elizabeth Edwards' breast cancer: Orac responds t...
- The Joint Commission
- It's not just me.
- Primary care news resource
- Screening for lung cancer
Please consider supporting The Antidote with a secure donation via PayPal