Thursday, August 09, 2007
- Name: Emily DeVoto, Ph.D.,
is an independent health care consultant, epidemiologist, and journalism groupie. She is exploring ways to promote, via the Internet, the use of evidence to improve health care and health journalism. Suggestions and co-conspirators always welcome. She can be reached at emily dot devoto at gmail dot com.
- Raw milk: "Russian roulette" is right
- Update from Health News Review
- Where are the standards?
- Hospital Compare adds patient outcomes
- Top 100 health care blogs
- Chemotherapy: profits vs. questionable benefits t...
- The fog of medicine
- Democratic candidates: debate excerpts
- Early detection of cancer
- Cuba vs. the US on the health front: what do we kn...
Please consider supporting The Antidote with a secure donation via PayPal