Thursday, December 14, 2006
- Name: Emily DeVoto, Ph.D.,
is an independent health care consultant, epidemiologist, and journalism groupie. She is exploring ways to promote, via the Internet, the use of evidence to improve health care and health journalism. Suggestions and co-conspirators always welcome. She can be reached at emily dot devoto at gmail dot com.
- This week in health care policy
- Grand Rounds
- Cell phones still not linked to cancer
- Doctors communicating with patients -what's the ri...
- Grand Rounds, Volume 3, Number 11
- Pre-rounds interview
- Deadline reminder
- Warning: shameless self promotion
- Something's fishy
- Announcement: Grand Rounds
Please consider supporting The Antidote with a secure donation via PayPal