Tuesday, October 23, 2007
- Name: Emily DeVoto, Ph.D.,
is an independent health care consultant, epidemiologist, and journalism groupie. She is exploring ways to promote, via the Internet, the use of evidence to improve health care and health journalism. Suggestions and co-conspirators always welcome. She can be reached at emily dot devoto at gmail dot com.
- Be skeptical; be very skeptical
- Gross, but thought-provoking
- Good news on hospital death rates
- Isn't getting old hard enough as it is?
- Why universal coverage is not socialized medicine
- The Antidote in translation
- AHRQ e-updates available
- More on health coverage: a case study
- Update on health-insurance coverage in the US
- Aviation safety revisited
Please consider supporting The Antidote with a secure donation via PayPal