Wednesday, October 03, 2007
- Name: Emily DeVoto, Ph.D.,
is an independent health care consultant, epidemiologist, and journalism groupie. She is exploring ways to promote, via the Internet, the use of evidence to improve health care and health journalism. Suggestions and co-conspirators always welcome. She can be reached at emily dot devoto at gmail dot com.
- More on health coverage: a case study
- Update on health-insurance coverage in the US
- Aviation safety revisited
- Polypharmacy awareness
- Massachusetts moves toward transparency on health ...
- Best science/politics article of the week
- Senate passes mental health parity bill
- Pearlstein on Clinton's health care proposal
- Free online evidence-based health care course
- Getting health care priorities in order
Please consider supporting The Antidote with a secure donation via PayPal